Our South Carolina Site

Perrigo Company is committed to making quality, affordable healthcare products available around the world.

Perrigo South Carolina began as Table Rock Laboratories, Inc., founded by two local Greenville physicians, in 1927. Under the leadership of Charlie Bell, company ownership was changed to common stock holders and the name was officially changed to Bell Pharmacal in 1969. In 1971, the company moved to its present location, and in 1972, it became part of the Kroger Company of Cincinnati, Ohio. In 1984, the facility was acquired by Perrigo Company.